AEVERL MEDICAL, LLC - Research / Clinical and Therapeutic Evaluation Equipment
QMA software application compliant with all MS
Windows operating systems thru 10
- Client services expanded to 21 countries
- Tongue strength test quality assured and available.
- QMA utilized in 19 countries and in excess of 120 research
institutions and clinics
- QMA software application compliant with all MS Windows operating
systems thru 8.2.
- "Speciality Testing" design and implementation now available,
- Graph animations completed and quality assured.
- Work begun on utube presentations of QMA - benefits and features
- Feedback from testing personnel utilizing animations is positive and
- Graph animation to improve childrens interest in testing begun
- Additional database work to provide expected "normal calculations"
- Improved graphical user interface completed
- Client service for QMA expanded to 17 countries
Translator added to Web site
- Hosting drivers in all major lanquages
- FDA registrations ceased
- Client service for QMA expanded to 14 countries
- EMR - Electronic Medical Recording available to document the progress
of patients through physical therapy
- QMA software update for Windows 7 OS completed.
- QMA integrates USB connectivity.
- QMA patient access and portability increased
- IOPI Tongue Assessment integrated into LifeForce QMA
- LifeForce QMA registered with FDA as
Class II Medical Device
- LifeForce QMA input instruments
registered with FDA as Class I medical Devices
- AEVERL MEDICAL renews registration as
Manufacturer / Developer with FDA
- QMA XL completes quality assurance and
- Patient Progress and Evaluation Report
completes QA & begins distribution.
- Copyright is received & updated for QMA,
QMA XL and Patient Progress Report.
information - Contact us
Back to Top
Return to Home